Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to https://marialecuyer.com/ (Our Site)
This Site gives you an opportunity to browse and purchase products and services for entrepreneurs offered by RX for Personal Breakthrough t/as Maria LeCuyer and or RX for Success (Maria LeCuyer, we, us).
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern your use of this Site, as well as Maria LeCuyer’s products and services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us.
These Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact Maria LeCuyer at Maria@MariaLeCuyer.com if you have any questions before purchasing our products or engaging our services.
These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations and understandings.
Maria LeCuyer’s products and services are intended for people aged 18 and over.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained on this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to immediately discontinue your use of the products and/or services.
- The materials on Maria LeCuyer Mentoring’s site are given “as is”. Maria LeCuyer Mentoring makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranty, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Maria LeCuyer Mentoring does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
- Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
3. Earnings and Income Disclaimer
- Maria LeCuyer cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. You acknowledge that there is an inherent risk in any business enterprise or activity and agree there is no guarantee that you will earn any money as a result of your purchase of our products and/or services.
- Any financial representations referenced by us on the Site, in our videos, forums or during the provision of our services are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered as promises for actual or future performance.
In no occasion should Maria LeCuyer Mentoring or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Maria LeCuyer Mentoring’s Internet web page, regardless of the possibility that Maria LeCuyer Mentoring or a Maria LeCuyer Mentoring approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Maria LeCuyer Mentoring’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Maria LeCuyer Mentoring does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Maria LeCuyer Mentoring may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Maria LeCuyer Mentoring does not, then again, make any dedication to updating the materials.
Maria LeCuyer Mentoring has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected web page. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Maria LeCuyer Mentoring of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Maria LeCuyer Mentoring may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Copyright Notice
All material on this Site, in our Maria LeCuyer Community or otherwise delivered by us by us including (but not limited to) course content, text, graphics, information architecture and coding (Our Content), is subject to copyright. While you may browse or print Our Content for non-commercial, personal or internal business use, you must obtain our prior written permission if you’d like to use, copy or reproduce it. Modification of Our Content for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited.
You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or Our Content.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on our Site are the registered or unregistered trademarks of Maria LeCuyer. The trademarks whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to Grace Lever, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages Maria LeCuyer.
Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade mark without our express written permission.
You agree that damages may be an inadequate remedy to a breach of these Terms and acknowledge that Maria LeCuyer will be entitled to seek injunctive relief if such steps are necessary to prevent violations of its intellectual property rights.
Each refund request will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and when genuine value has not been received or isn’t able to be received, refunds will be granted at the discretion of the Maria LeCuyer team.
Invoices for any Maria LeCuyer program are automatically generated and can be requested at any time by emailing Maria@MariaLeCuyer.com.
Some of our payments are operated through an online and automated billing system (Online Payment). Where your payments are made via Online Payment:
- You agree to ensure sufficient funds are available in your nominated account to meet any account withdrawals made by us on their scheduled due dates.
- If payment is defaulted or not received, you authorize us to debit any outstanding funds from your nominated account without need for notification at a future date.
Where another agent or enterprise is debiting funds pursuant to an arrangement entered into with us, you also affirm the same rights and undertakings explained in these Terms to them.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any product or service, at our discretion, if payment is defaulted.
We reserve the right to inform credit watch monitoring services of ongoing defaults trends or payment-avoiding strategies employed where we deem it is appropriate.
We endeavor to work with clients who have financial difficulties to ensure actions such as those listed above do not happen. If you are having difficulties or require a payment plan, please contact us.
In circumstances where we invoice you for payment, payment is due and payable by the payment date noted on the invoice. Failure to make payment by the payment date may lead to suspension of use of our product and/or services.
Any refund requests will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and when genuine value has not been received or isn’t able to be received, refunds may be granted at the discretion of Maria LeCuyer.
10. Affiliate Dislosure
As affiliates of certain products and services we may receive compensation for recommending and promoting products/services linked to from this Site or via our Maria LeCuyer Community.
11. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Maria LeCuyer Mentoring’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of the United States, and in the State of Florida, without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Your privacy is critical to us. Likewise, we have built up this Policy with the end goal you should see how we gather, utilize, impact and reveal and make utilization of individual data.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, Confidential Information) and by using our products and/or services, you agree to respect the same rights of the other Maria LeCuyer product and/or services participants (Participants) and representatives of Maria LeCuyer.
1. That any confidential information shared by Participants or any of our representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to us.
2. Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Participants during training sessions.
3. That all materials and information provided to you by us are our confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to us, and may only be used by you as authorized by us.
4. That if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.